The Productivity, Performance & Profits Breakthroughs program moves into week three.
And this week, our founder and editor David Andrew Wiebe shared about the connection between meditation and productivity.
Key takeaways from this week’s session:
- Not all successful entrepreneurs mediate. But many do.
- Some entrepreneurs believe there is a correlation between meditation and success, but mostly because it calms the mind and helps one master oneself.
- Entrepreneurs are constantly putting out fires, and a calm mind is like a superpower in business.
- There are many types of meditation, but if you’re looking to create the habit, don’t get too caught up in which to try.
- All practices revolve around sitting quietly and focusing on your breathing or a mantra. Most involve closing one’s eyes too.
- There’s no need to chase transcendental moments with meditation. Many people think it’s not working when staying in the habit would make a long-term difference.
- Find what works for you.
- Meditating boasts dozens if not hundreds of practical health benefits.
- Meditation helps you process your emotions, improve your memory, make better decisions, declutter your thoughts, focus better, and reduce stress. It makes you feel calm and serene too.
You can find the relevant links here:
- Request to join the Facebook group
- Week 3 live stream
- Week 3 assignment
- Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook
Get the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook and see your productivity levels soar to new heights.
Take The Code Breaker Course. It's awesome.