Has it only been two weeks? It sure feels like it’s been longer than that…
As with last week, not a day has gone by without someone coming to our brand-new website. Thank you for visiting, reading, watching, commenting, and sharing! It makes a big difference in our ability to deliver increasingly better content, which is always our goal.
For those who aren’t caught up with this week’s content, here’s our weekly digest:
In case you missed them, here are the posts that went up this week. Browse at your convenience.
- MotivationMonday: Will Smith explains why everything you want is on the other side of self-discipline
- MotivationMonday: Kanye West on fearlessness
- MotivationMonday: Jay-Z on believing in yourself
- Can AI boost your productivity?
- The parable of two fishermen and how it applies to your success
- Here’s how doing more with your hands will stimulate a productive state of flow
- ‘Your perfectionism filter is what’s holding you back from being more productive,’ declares David Andrew Wiebe
- This week in Productivity, Performance & Profits Breakthroughs
- Here’s why Sunday planning sessions are essential to a productive week
- ThrowbackThursday: How to overcome shiny object syndrome as an artist
- ThrowbackThursday: How to prioritize and get the right things done
- ThrowbackThursday: How Sunday planning sessions will transform your life
- Productivity comedy breather: JonTron attempts to simplify corporate logos
- An artist without a to-do list is like a ship without a rudder
Get the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook and see your productivity levels soar to new heights.
Take The Code Breaker Course. It's awesome.