It’s Monday, and we want to set you up for the most powerful week possible.
Motivation alone isn’t enough to get you through tough times, but as motivational speaker Zig Ziglar famously said:
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.”
So, let’s kick off #MotivationMonday with a video featuring rapper and actor extraordinaire Will Smith on self-discipline (and several related topics).
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true? 99% of people aren’t.
- Self-discipline is about taking control of your mind and choosing the actions that will help you achieve your goals.
- Forget what you think you know about discipline. It’s not about punishment. It’s about giving up the good for the great.
- Self-discipline means self-love.
- Discipline is the foundation on which all material success is built.
- Sustained happiness is the result of disciplined behavior.
- Don’t let other people’s opinions determine how you feel about yourself.
- It’s not your fault that you’ve been traumatized. But it is your responsibility to figure out what you’re going to do about it.
- Are you surrounded by people that light you up? Those are the people you want to associate with.
- Talent is something that comes naturally. Skill is something that comes from practicing for hundreds of hours (author Seth Godin would agree).
- The best things in life are on the other side of terror.
Get the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook and see your productivity levels soar to new heights.
Take The Code Breaker Course. It's awesome.